Tollhouse Security was established in April 2002, and in that time, we have built an impressive reputation within the electronic security industry, along with a stellar portfolio of clients. Our work is varied covering London shopping districts, home counties schools, household supermarkets across the country, and military bases. We pride ourselves on delivering an enviable level of service with focus on improved customer expectations. This has helped us to enjoy repeat business and several recommendations from satisfied customers.
We are based on the borders of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire with excellent access to the A1M, M1 and the M11 Motorways. This gives us the ability to get to locations fast and effectively, providing customers with an on demand across the UK and Europe.
We recognise and value the importance of a personal and friendly service. Our philosophy is to combine this with an innovative approach to system design and remain at the cutting edge of technology. This means we can offer our customers latest and future proofed security solutions, every time.
Why you can rely on a Systems Silver Installer?
National Security Inspectorate
As an accredited Systems Silver company, we are audited to ensure:
- We meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
- We are fully security screened and perform Enhanced CRB checks on all relevant staff
- We are comprehensively insured
- We are inspected twice a year by highly qualified NSI auditors including random site visits
- We operate a 24hr call out service and respond within 4 hours
- We complete a thorough security survey of your property
- We install reliable, up to date equipment
- We provide a high level of staff training and supervision
- We issue you with an NSI Certificate of Compliance
NSI works closely with the Police, developing solutions in partnership on complex issues, such as the management of false alarms, by operating a Memorandum of Understanding. Monitored intruder alarms installed and maintained by Tollhouse Security meet the requirements of the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) and ACPOS in Scotland.
NSI works closely with the insurance industry raising standards and helping to reduce risk, keeping insurance premiums to a minimum. Insurance companies acknowledge this professionalism and frequently specify Systems Silver approved companies.